Redtech is helping our client with a Contractor search for Support Specialist - Adobe Forms + Admin/Coord - candidate with very strong Administrative and Coordination skills who is especially good at creating Adobe Forms and Templates.
Location – 100% remote but strong preference for residing in Pacific Time zone
Equipment - laptop will be provided
Duration: approx 2 months (extensions are possible)
Daily Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30pm PT (start and end can flex 30 min in either direction)
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
No 3rd party candidates
Compensation Range - $25-35/hr W-2
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.
This role will work in support of the Department of Technology, Project Management Office (PMO.) to support existing projects.
- Provide expertise in Microsoft Suite, OneNote, Teams, Adobe Acrobat, and related applications that include developing forms/templates, consolidating information, creating agendas, and taking notes, and editing/formatting documents.
- Prepare written information for reports, project deliverables, and publication. Ensure documents are formatted with alignment to organizational branding, templates, and style guides.
- Create, update, or label records, inventories or logs with new files and information.
- Develop procedures, resources, and other documentation for the systems based on the requirements collected.
- Collaborate and communicate with project teams.
- Ensure that Project and Product deliverables follow internal established standards.
- Facilitate agreement on deliverable format and content with appropriate stakeholders where no standards exist.
- Ensure that new standards, processes, and templates are documented and made available for future projects.
- Able to maintain appropriate discretion, tact and confidentiality when dealing with potentially sensitive information.
- Attend/facilitate meetings and training.
- Other related duties/activities as assigned.
3+ years of Administration/Coordination experience
Expertise using Microsoft Suite of tools including, OneNote, Teams
Expertise creating Adobe Acrobat Forms/Templates
Excellent written communication - taking notes, creating agendas
Strong attention to detail